Baggage & Security
- All baggage and vehicles are subject to search at any time.
- Do not leave bags unattended. They will be confiscated by the Albuquerque Aviation Police and may be destroyed.
- If you notice an unattended item or suspicious activity, report it immediately to airport personnel.
- Liquids and gels must be in containers of 3.4 ounces or less. Place your containers in a single, one-quart zip-top plastic bag
- Remove the plastic bag from your carry-on bag and put it in a screening bin
- Place metal objects, such as coins and keys, in your carry-on bag
- Put laptop computers and other electronic devices in a screening bin
- Remove shoes, jackets and belts and put them in screening bins
checkpoint hours of operation
TSA prohibits explosive materials, flammable items, and other hazardous materials in your checked baggage. For more details, check the TSA website.